About the Thank You Mom ❤️ category

Thanks for you lovely message about your mom. You are one of our hamper winners, congrats! We have your email address from registration so someone will be in touch soon about collecting your Coca-Cola hamper. CM Team

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

My most precious memory with my mother and ill always remember because it was so special was how much she was with me true my pregnancy and the welcoming of my beautiful baby boy this year. I was so sick before and after and she helped me true a tough time. She took care of me, she was humble, loving and an incredible grandmother. She helps me alot and that is something i will always appreciate. She showed me the love of a mother for her child. I love her very and this will aways be my best memory because i became a mother as well and i understood everything she did for me.

2 Likes

My most precious memory with my mom was when we went to Disney Land, Florida. Growing up seeing my mom struggling to make ends meet as a single parent was hard for her. Having to clean people houses for little to nothing. Getting snob from family memebers because my dad walked out on my mom for her very much younger sister. It was exact 2 years ago things got lucky for us and I was able to carry my mom to Disney World. Keep in mind that it was her first time going to a different country. She has never even been to Tobago. My most cherrished memory with mom was that weekend. She was the happiest person. She smiled after how many years.

2 Likes

One of my most precious memories of my mom is that she would bake us really yummy desserts like coconut rolls, fudge, sponge cake and she did all of this by hand, she is such a wonderful person. She would also sew all of our clothes and bed sheets even her curtains.

1 Like

One of the most precious memories of my Mom I kept in my heart forever, is watching her take nothing and make it into something, especially for her kids. I remember as a kid I wanted a Barbie house, but at the time it was so expensive and I was never the kid to ask my parents for anything. My mom saw me staring at all the barbie playhouses at the mall a couple times, she knew how much I loved them. Then on Christmas day, when I opened my eyes, to the left of me was a barbie playhouse made out of a cardboard box, she also made everything out of cardboard! (beds, washrooms, tables, chairs etc.). At that moment I knew that there was nothing a Mother wouldn’t do for her kids. Mothers make every dream or wish come through, no matter what. I can’t express to you how I felt in that moment, the outburst of LOVE & APPRECIATION, all I wanted to do was hug her so tight and never let go. She never stopped there, throughout my life my Mom made so many handmade items for me and my brother, she became so good at it. Now, every moment we get, my husband and I, we make handmade items for our boys and everyone that we love and adore, and the outpour of love and appreciation for those handmade gifts, no money can’t buy❤️.

My most precious and cherished memories with my Mom is her hugs, kisses and sweet lullabies she sang for my bedtime. Oh! Not forgetting her wonderful fairytale make up stories it seems so real to me, cherished memories that will last a lifetime.
Now I’m a Mom and I tried to give out the best version of true Motherly love :heart:. I’m truly blessed and thankful for God’s greatest creations my kids​:innocent::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::breast_feeding: