About the Thank You Mom ❤️ category

:tada: Competition: We want to share precious memories of Moms past and present, that will spread the love this Mother’s Day and remind everyone that being a Mom is the most important job in the world.

*Note this is the thread to comment on for the Coca-Cola No Sugar hamper competition.

5 Likes

Unfortunately my Mom is no longer with us but I often think back to how she made such a big fuss over every birthday and holiday celebration, even when money was short, she was the one making all the happy memories for us all. Thank you Mom.

2 Likes

My most precious past memories with my mom was when I was a little girl and she taught me how to climb trees, play games, bake homemade goodies and make crafts. My present memories with my mom is when I became a mom myself. Seeing the love and joy on her face when I brought my children into this world is the best feeling ever, sharing all the milestones, happiness, sadness and silliness with my mom is everything to me. I’m very lucky to have her in my life :heart: . Thank you MOM. I Love You. :bouquet:

4 Likes

I have so many amazing memories of my mom, but the one my mind always goes back to is how we could just sit for hours chatting in the kitchen over pots of tea. Nobody cared quite so much about the details of my life like she did. That empty chair in her kitchen breaks my heart every time I see it now but I am grateful for every moment I had with her there. Thank you mom.

3 Likes

So thankful for my mom helping me everyday with my kids. Showing them so much love and appreciation. Taking care of me when i am overwhelmed. Thank you mom.

3 Likes

My mom was so adamant about walking me down the aisle on my wedding day in 2019, even though I wanted to walk alone. My father passed in 2008 so he never got the chance. Nevertheless, it was indeed a privilege having her by my side. I remember holding on to her hand so tightly… it was a day and moment I would never forget. She also passed away one year after, but her legacy will live on. Thank you mummy. I love you. R.i.P🕊

4 Likes

My mom was the matriarch of my family. Her strength, dedication and care was phenomenal. She embraced life head on even without an education. Her legacy of service, to others in need,is legendary and continues with us.

2 Likes

I have so many memory with my mum but when i was pregnant with my son my mum was their with me going clinic making sure i eat on time making sure am not stress even when i made my son she was helping alot up to this day my mum is the same am so thankful for having such an amazing mum she is blessings

2 Likes

My most precious memory of my mom is when I was pregnant and ill she hugged and comforted me and I rested my head in her lap. I actually felt much better. I love you mom and I thank God for you everyday.

2 Likes

Unfortunately my mom passed away 28yrs ago this year… but i do cherish all memories i have of her…
Being a single mom now myself of 2 i try my best to make every moment count by making memories that’ll we will cherish for a lifetime… Its a joy to see the look on their faces

2 Likes

My most precious moment with my mom was the day I got married. She didn’t have the wedding she would have liked but she ensured that I got the wedding that I wanted…right there by my side giving the best advice a mother can give her last daughter…No matter what she’s always there​:heart::heart::heart: Thank you Mom for always being there for me, always encouraging me and being my #1 fan.

1 Like

My most precious moment with my mom, was in Primary school they would have Mother’s day functions and the moms came in and we sang for them. In the end I ran to my mom and she was crying, she grabbed me and hugged me. And I used to wonder why the hell the moms were always crying. Now I’m grown and I have a daughter and mommy, I get it now :sob::heart_eyes::heart::pray:t5:

Thanks for you lovely message about your mom. You are one of our hamper winners, congrats! We have your email address from registration so someone will be in touch soon about collecting your Coca-Cola hamper. CM Team

1 Like

Thanks for you lovely message about your mom. You are one of our hamper winners, congrats! We have your email address from registration so someone will be in touch soon about collecting your Coca-Cola hamper. CM Team

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like