Mothers day thank you

My most memorable moment with my mom was her taking care of baby after my c-section. I believe we got closer during my journey into motherhood. Now she is not her best and im taking care of her i miss the talks we use to have on her bed the laughs we shared. One day she will regain her speech and mobility. Love you mom

2 Likes

My mother the woman that brought me into this world the woman that gives me her last , the woman that will do anything in her will to make sure am straight an correct , my protector, my leader, my queen , you have always been there for me ever since never one day had to question your role as a mother u always played your part even both parts when my dad passsd away 8 years ago thanks for stepping up an helping me become the great young woman that I am today
I love you unconditionally and with my wholeeeee heart
Most grateful for God allowing you to be my mother and the best grandmother to my kids continue teaching us the right things and showing us the correct part happy Mother’s Day :heart:

Thanks for you lovely message about your mom. You are one of our hamper winners, congrats! We have your email address from registration so someone will be in touch soon about collecting your Coca-Cola hamper. CM Team

1 Like

Thanks for you lovely message about your mom. You are one of our hamper winners, congrats! We have your email address from registration so someone will be in touch soon about collecting your Coca-Cola hamper. CM Team

1 Like

My most precious memory of my mom was when she hosted my birthday party in kindergarten. I wanted to wear my new blue dress so she made cupcakes with blue icing to match! They were a big hit !

3 Likes