Percious Mom Memory

One percious memory that I continue to cherish with my mom was her determination for me and my silbilings to attend school. One rainy day as I left my villge for school my feet got into a pool of water and my socks was soaked, my mom quickly got into action and she cut one of my dad’s socks and made a short socks so that I would not of had to miss school that day. My mother always made sure her children attended school.

1 Like

I’ll have to list one of my most memorable precious moments becausewith my mom theres plenty . I would say my secondary school graduation when i receive my awards and wheni went up to make my valedictorian speech all i could hear was “ahh thats my daugther”. She was also the only one standing love her so much and it made me feel so good inside to make her proud . Ps i get rell kisses n hug ups that dayyy

1 Like

My most precious moment is much recently she take care me and my son. She make sure every week and month our bills are paid and there is food for us as well
She goes above and beyond to make sure her grandson is well taken care of
All I can afford to do is shower her with love, prayers and gratitude.
And one day I would love to take her on a mommy daughter day out and a annual trips :pray::two_hearts::hibiscus:

1 Like

One of my most precious memories of my mom is that she would bake us really yummy desserts like coconut rolls, fudge, sponge cake and she did all of this by hand, she is such a wonderful person. She would also sew all of our clothes and bed sheets even her curtains.

1 Like

Thanks for you lovely message about your mom. You are one of our hamper winners, congrats! We have your email address from registration so someone will be in touch soon about collecting your Coca-Cola hamper. CM Team

Thanks for you lovely message about your mom. You are one of our hamper winners, congrats! We have your email address from registration so someone will be in touch soon about collecting your Coca-Cola hamper. CM Team

@Stephanie_Morgan Thanks for you lovely message about your mom. You are one of our hamper winners, congrats! We have your email address from registration so someone will be in touch soon about collecting your Coca-Cola hamper. CM Team