Share your recycling tips to be in with a chance of winning prizes

Upcycle tins, diaper and wipes boxes for formula tins to store clips and bubbles, bananas from the shrub, or for use in plant nursery respectively.

1 Like

We have some recycling practice.

My son and i recycle old tyres by planting flowers and vegetables (peppers and tomatoes pumpkin)

We resuse shopping bags.

We pas down clothes that no longer fit to younger families.

It is fun recycling with my son we get to spend more time together

1 Like

My recycling tips: This can be done in your back yard

1. Use empty plastic bottles to grow crops( tomato, strawberry,peppers calaloo ) also to make your flower pot.

2.Old shopping cloth bags can also be used as decorations to wrap flower pots

3 create a home compost with kitchen waste (food scraps,peeling skins).

1. When shopping buy reusable items also items with less packaging

5 When going to shop use reusable bags instead of plastic bags.

1. Separate your garbage for disposal.

7.repurpose your packaging don’t throw away.

Hope you will find these tips helpful.

1 Like

My family’s recycling tip is each person has there own named plastic bin; and the person with the most plastic to recycle win a special treat…… we also use reusable water bottles and to promote keeping them and not losing them at work or school we have an ongoing competition as to who has their bottle the longest …. We also try not to use excessive single use plastic bags/containers and when we have to we repurpose them so one plastic jar became a continuous seasoning jar and some have been used to store seasoned meat etc or seasoning in general …… my absolute favourite recycling tip is when ordering take out some places will allow you to use your own reusable plate once its clean and you are okay with them rewashing it … so my family and I have made it a practice to keep a plate or two in the car so when we order box food or something light on the road we can use our reusable plates

1 Like

My top recycling tips are:

• Most persons don’t eat the bread ends, you can put them to dry and them grate them to use as breadcrumbs in your gravy, and baked products.

• For coffee drinkers, dry the coffee grounds and use in your refrigerator to neutralize odors.

• Use old clothes to dust furniture, clean bathrooms and wipe up spilled liquids.

• Use mini glass jars in the office to store paper clips, staples, rubber bands etc.

• Cut and use empty water bottles to plant seedlings;

• Purchase filters for your home to reduce the amount of bottled water that you purchase.

• Purchase reusable water bottles and fill with water to take when leaving home.

• Replace toothbrush with biodegradable toothbrush.

1 Like

My recycling tip is reuse recycle and reduce plastic waste … by reusing water bottles for planting or storage. Recycle plastic into art or fashion like earrings, purse or bags. Reduce the use of everyday plastic like one use plastic bags and or containers. Buy biodegradable plastic or multiple use bags like cloth bags or recycled bags. This will help with the environment by reducing plastic waste in the oceans which contributes to the death of marine life and mangroves which protects our shores , contributes to global warming when more CO2 is produced and stored in the atmosphere. For all this to work we have to educate, practice and encourage the importance or recycling on a wider scale and sanction or fine persons for not upholding the law.

1 Like

Hi Tanica, thank you so much for commenting with your tips! You are one of our hamper winners :partying_face: , we will be in touch shortly via email on how you can collect your prize! Thanks, Caribbean Moms team.

2 Likes

Hi Shortylatte, thank you so much for commenting with your tips! You are one of our hamper winners :partying_face: , we will be in touch shortly via email on how you can collect your prize! Thanks, Caribbean Moms team.

2 Likes

Hi Tanisha, thank you so much for commenting with your tips! You are one of our hamper winners :partying_face: , we will be in touch shortly via email on how you can collect your prize! Thanks, Caribbean Moms team.

2 Likes

Hi Trudy, thank you so much for commenting with your tips! You are one of our hamper winners :partying_face: , we will be in touch shortly via email on how you can collect your prize! Thanks, Caribbean Moms team.

2 Likes

Hi Paige, thank you so much for commenting with your tips! You are one of our hamper winners :partying_face: , we will be in touch shortly via email on how you can collect your prize! Thanks, Caribbean Moms team.

2 Likes

Hi Kerry Ann, thank you so much for commenting with your tips! You are one of our hamper winners :partying_face: , we will be in touch shortly via email on how you can collect your prize! Thanks, Caribbean Moms team.

2 Likes

Hi Renee, thank you so much for commenting with your tips! You are one of our hamper winners :partying_face: , we will be in touch shortly via email on how you can collect your prize! Thanks, Caribbean Moms team.

1 Like

Hi Dejiann, thank you so much for commenting with your tips! You are one of our hamper winners :partying_face: , we will be in touch shortly via email on how you can collect your prize! Thanks, Caribbean Moms team.

2 Likes

Hi Orchid, thank you so much for commenting with your tips! You are one of our hamper winners :partying_face: , we will be in touch shortly via email on how you can collect your prize! Thanks, Caribbean Moms team.

2 Likes

Hi Artalee, thank you so much for commenting with your tips! You are one of our hamper winners :partying_face: , we will be in touch shortly via email on how you can collect your prize! Thanks, Caribbean Moms team.

1 Like

:tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada::confetti_ball::tada:
Thank you so much :pray:t5:

2 Likes

OMG!!! Thank you! I really enjoyed the discussion and I am looking forward to more!!!

2 Likes

Thank you so much :two_hearts::tada:

2 Likes

Awww thank you guys so much​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes